Join our Team
We are looking for people with excellent customer service skills with the ability to talk to customers about our services and products, a natural ability to sell and make sure our customers are receiving the best service and product knowledge is a must. Our salons must be kept to the highest standard of cleanliness so please if you don’t like cleaning you need not apply. We are looking for people who take a pride in their work with a can do attitude.
We offer the best in UV tanning and staff will receive all the training they need to be able to offer customers the right tanning advice. We also offer a range of spray tan services which applicants can be trained in. Since lockdown we have branched out and are offering a lot more retail products for customers to buy in the salon and online so anyone with experience in selling gifts, home fragrances and beauty products we want to hear from you.
Our salons are open 6/7 days a week depending on season and are fully staffed at all times. We need team members who are flexible as you must be able to work across days, evenings and weekends on a rota basis. A track record of retail sales and customer service is vital, we want people with experience in working with the public. You will have an excellent telephone manner be approachable friendly and have the ability to sell retail products and bundles to clients, IT and online social media savvy will also be a bonus. You must have a good work ethic be punctual, passionate, positive and eager to learn. We provide all in-house training, during the initial 2 week introductory training period, and offer continuous ongoing staff support.
This is a job role of high responsibility including being a key holder for the salon, opening and closing. Handling cash, card & contactless payments. End of day banking and much more.
You must have a minimum of 2 years in customer service or retail sales ideally we are looking for staff that have experience of lone working and have the maturity and experience to deal with all types of customers and situations. You must also be able to work in a team with a variety of different people of ages & backgrounds.
For all job roles spray tan training is available & is a requirement of the job role after probation has been passed.
If you think you have the skills and enthusiasm we are looking for then don’t delay and get in touch today!
- If you work over 6 hours you will get a paid break minimum of 20 minutes (You can take a longer break in line with work break laws but only be paid for 20 minutes)
- Over a year you can take 2 full mental health days off which you will be paid for
- Up to 2 days paid leave to attend a funeral
- 5% Pension contribution match
Supplemental pay types:
Retail sales: 1 year (preferred)
Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Junior Sales Associate
- A supporting role which consists of no lone working.
- A role best suited to school leavers or college students
- Learn all the roles and responsibilities in a busy retail environment.
- Seasonal role for our tanning peak season
Retail Sales AssociateResponsibilities Overview
- Key holder / Lone Working
- Taking payments / cash handling.
- Providing exceptional customer service, tanning and product knowledge
- Customer relations
- Cleaning / Overall Hygiene of the salon
- Work, days, evenings and weekends
Assistant Team Leader
- Required to meet & complete all requirements of a retail sales associate with confidence
- Provide consistent support for the team leader.
- Step up and complete all team leader responsibilities in the team leaders absence.
- Need to be fully flexible weekdays and weekends.
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum of 2 years retail Experience
- Must be available to work flexibly over 5-7 days a week including
- Required to meet & complete all requirements of a retail sales associate with confidence.
- Lead a team of up to 10 members.
- Lead by example, responsible for staff welfare, store performance, recruitment, store hygiene, equipment maintenance, paperwork and much more.
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum of 5 years retail Experience
- Minimum of 2 years managerial experience
- Must be available to work flexibly over 5-7 days a week including weekends